Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Bat night!

I hate giving away surprises but I just can't take it! Vivian selected our kids Halloween costumes this year. Thanks to my sweet mom-in-law who gets us the special grandma treats I call them, we get this expensive catalog that I like to thumb through every once in a while. This time the kids looked with me at the Halloween edition. It's loaded with elaborate costumes that I cannot afford but still fun to get ideas. We usually do a whole family theme as we kind of enjoy this sort of thing and my extended family gets way into Halloween. I was thinking this year would be fun to let the kids decide but how would we ever theme it? Cue Vivian, "Mom, I want to be that!" She points at a Batgirl costume! VIVIAN wants to be a superhero?!? No problem! Cue the pictures...
Now I daily have a batman costume appearing including at bed times. I come home from work and find Isaac in full costume with mask over his long sleeve pj's passed out in bed. I pull up his mask and hair is plastered to his dripping forehead. Gotta love it! Probably the best $20 I ever spent!

No comments: