Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Secret Bounce House






My sister discovered a bounce house facility near her that has a secret "toddler" room. I guess it's not a real secret but it was so not busy that it felt like we had a special little vip pass. All the bounce houses were short so the parents could see over them and not have to climb up them. It was a real treat. Included are a couple of shots of Vivi and Chloe and little Isaac enjoying it too. Check out the shot of Isaac locked in on Elmo. He made a new friend that day! It was a great playdate during the wintertime! Vivi and I attended a party recently at a bounce house facility and it was way too big for the kids. I ended up climbing up a tower holding on for dear life and pushing my 25+ pound daughter's behind straight up yelling "Grab the white bars Vivi! You can do it!" Needless to say it was a MAJOR workout but not one I would want to repeat again soon. I think I'll stick to the toddler room!

No comments: