Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cry cry Baby!


This week has been a tough one as mentioned to some of you. This morning I had my retest for glucose to make sure I'm not diabetic. I won't know results until next week, but I can say there were some praises already to be reported- #1 Isaac slept pretty much the whole time #2 My mom took the day to come with me and support me (and keep me distracted) #3 When I got there they informed me it would only be a two hour test not 3 hour! This meant a shorter time I had to be there and one less prick! YEAH! Still, in the midst of all of this I've felt a little overwhelmed. On top of this, we've noticed some face rashes in Isaac that have had us concerned. We mentioned it to our pediatrician and he has me maniuplating our diet to make sure it's not food allergies (since he's nursing this means I diet too). Also, Vivi has had bad eczema since birth so we have her on the same plan too. So far no noticeable changes, but this week will be tough as we are giving up dairy! If you read this, say a prayer for our family. I think this picture of Isaac says it all.

No comments: