Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good news


I wanted to say "Thank you" to all who "remembered" to pray for our family over the last two weeks. We have been thoroughly blessed and I hope you see God's faithfulness to answer each of your prayers! Here are a couple of quick updates.
1. I got my results from my diabetes test- negative. I do not have diabetes! In fact, my blood sugar went the opposite-low. Basically, no cutting out food any time soon for me! He encouraged me to eat, and try best to keep it healthy but to not worry too much. PRAISE GOD!

2. We think we have discovered the culprit for Isaac's face rashes- peanuts. We saw a slight improvement the week I eliminated them. Then we eliminated dairy and brought them back, the worst week yet- last week! This week, in 2 days his face almost completely cleared. It is a HUGE DIFFERENCE! One more item to try and figure out- almonds. Either way, we are peanut free in our house now. I also noticed a little improvement in the feeling of Vivi's skin since she's off peanuts. Probably around Isaac's 1st birthday we'll have him tested for allergies and maybe Vivi too. I'm so grateful it's not dairy!! Peanuts are a lot easier for us to cut out. One sad face, no more Chickfila for awhile but at least I don't have to give up mac-n-cheese!

3. In the midst of a tough economy we have been blessed financially. We are now able to get a piece of furniture for our computer to move out to the living room and give Isaac his own space. This was another big concern laying on my heart. God completely took this one out.

I hope this encourages you to continue to pray fervently friends. We are so blessed. One picture of me and my little bundle of joy from this morning.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

YEA! Wow, isn't God good! (Check Nayfa's - that's where we got our computer hutch so Jimmy could have his room.)