Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ride 'Em Cowboy!







Ladies day planned a night out to the rodeo and Isaac and I joined in for some cowboy fun. I just popped him in the bjorn and we trucked it to the Will Rogers Auditorium where we saw the cowboys rope up steer, ride bulls, and beautiful horses. We really enjoyed visiting with ladies and the cotton candy! YUM! Friends were so sweet enjoying Isaac and a good friend Tracey even took a shift holding him and playing with him. Check out our pics. Thank you to our great-Granny Van for our fun cowboy outfit. Thank you to Mrs. Parkhurst for mommies new haircut-I'm loving it!

1 comment:

tshellum said...

The title of the picture with me and Isaac should be "November 18th Buddies." He is just SO precious!!! Thank you for sharing him with me at the rodeo; it was such a treat for me to get my "baby fix." Didn't know that a picture of me would end up on your blog that I SO enjoy reading..It's fun reading your "remember" theme entries. Just enjoy each day; they don't stay little for very long!